Large rooms with severe humidity problems often consume a lot of electricity, and a popular choice for homeowners tends to be the AirWerx90. It can remove 198 pints in a saturated state, and its powerful ability of dehumidification is beyond doubt. Thanks to the ENERGY STAR certification, it can save up to 30% on energy costs compared to other non-certified brands.
1. ENERGY STAR Certified – This unit quickly removes moisture while using less energy than traditional dehumidifiers. This saves you money and does not increase your energy/electricity bill. This will be the best crawl space and basement dehumidifier you will ever use. (Note: ENERGY STAR certification was verified by Underwriters Laboratories on January 1, 2020)
2. Compact and Portable – Compared with traditional dehumidifiers, this portable dehumidifier is smaller and more compact, and has more flexibility in transportation, placement and storage. Equipped with sturdy handles, it’s easy to carry from one room to another, ideal for crawl spaces and basements.
3. Easy to use – Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
4. Automatic Defrost – A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
5. Design for the modern home – For the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation and C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
ENERGY STAR Certified to saving energy cost without sacrificing performance, functionality and comfort
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
Gravity drainage for no need to check the tank regularly
MERV-8 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for medium sized spaces – crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 – AirWerx 90
1 – 1.3 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 – User Manual
1 – Guarantee Card