The AirWerx 55 dehumidifier is BaseAire’s most energy-efficient and compact model so far. With a removal capacity of up to 55 PPD (pints per day) at AHAM, 120 PPD at saturation, and up to 1,300 sq ft, this dehumidifier is ideal for low clearance crawl spaces, tight basement areas, or whole-home dehumidification.
1. Compact and Portable – Compared with traditional dehumidifiers, this portable dehumidifier is smaller and more compact, offering more flexibility in transportation, placement, and storage. Equipped with sturdy handles, it is easy to carry from one room to another. This model is ideal for crawl spaces and basements and is an excellent choice for sound insulation and saving space.
2. Easy to use – This model is equipped with a control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity, and a temperature sensor so you can complete any job with just a few buttons. This professional dehumidifier is designed with a remote monitoring function and the remote control is available for purchase in our store.
3. Automatic Defrost – With a quick and efficient defrosting process, this allows the dehumidifier to work at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle will run to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with it, which makes the unit work continuously without periodically stopping during the defrosting process. This saves energy and makes the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection – An advanced technological process to minimize coil corrosion and freon leakage. In dehumidification applications, there is always lingering oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide which leads to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection and maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home – For your satisfaction, we have designed this professional dehumidifier with you, the modern consumer, in mind. All the included features like the auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, MERV-8 filter, and low-temperature operation make this the best for crawl space, basement, and commercial dehumidification. This professional dehumidifier is C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
Gravity drainage for no need to check the tank regularly
MERV-8 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for small spaces — crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms.
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
What Comes in the Box?
1 – AirWerx55
1 – 6.5 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 – User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card