- ✔【190 PPD Dehumidifier & Smart Wi-Fi Control 】: MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase. Removal 190 pint at saturation condition and 85 PPD at AHAM only with 6.48 A, super-efficient system, roto-molded polyethylene housing.
- ✔【Commercial, industrial and personal use】: Ideal for removing damp and moisture from Flood & Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, up to 2,300 sq. ft… Built-in Pump. DryingWork hard overnight or continuous for days at a time without you worrying about it.
- ✔【Design with humanized】: Because of its compact size, Retractable Handle with wheels for transport, superior stacking features, and easy service access. Onboard storage for 20’ power cord and 20′ condensate hose. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter.
- ✔【Easy Read & Operation】: It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet Side, Ideal for water damage restoration projects, The clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance. ★Please remove the protective film before use. ★
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】: Our product is designed with a heavy-duty roto-mold technology that we with a 1-year and 5-year housing. We believe in quality and after-sales-service, It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look.
ALORAIR is glad to introduce the industry dehumidifier with APP control faction.
DEHUMIDIFDICATION PROCESS MADE EASIER!
The Storm LGR 850X High-Performance Commerical Dehumidifier, the roto-molded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability.
Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high-efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 190 pints per day (85 PPD AHAM), at the lowest running cost.
The Storm LGR 850X is the right dehumidifier to tackle water damage restoration projects of all scales and perfect for industrial, commercial and personal use, design with professional-grade performance and portability.
This dehumidifier has an operating temperature range of 33.8-105 degrees F and processes air at a rate of up to 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
The water pump basin is attached to a 20′ hose for removal of condensate across wide spaces.
This dehumidifier has a 20′ power cord for access to power supply across large spaces.
AlorAir manufactures dehumidifiers, air movers, and air scrubbers for water damage restoration applications, They are commonly used for drying applications in the cleaning, building maintenance, and restoration industries.