The AirWerx 140X High Capacity Whole-home Commercial Dehumidifier is designed for spaces with high humidity. It removes 275 PPD (pints per day) at saturation, covering up to 3,800 sq ft. In addition, the unit adopts the industry’s cutting-edge microchannel condenser technology which greatly improves the dehumidification efficiency.
1. Microchannel condenser technology – The use of microchannel condenser technology can improve the 50% dispersion effect of the condenser, 30% heat exchange area, and 50% refrigerant quantity. Combined with SLGR microchannels, the dehumidifier efficiency can be increased by 30-50%.
2. Easy to move – With large semi-pneumatic wheels and sturdy bar handle, this dehumidifier is easy and safe to transport from job to job and even from downstairs to upstairs.
3. Easy to use – Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
4. Built-in condensate pump – When removing large amounts of moisture, the condensate pump With a 14.7-foot lift distance can drain freely in any designated spot. And this pump keeps the dehumidifier running smoothly and efficiently by continuously pushing the collected water out of the area.
5. Automatic Defrost – A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
MERV-1/MERV-10 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for large spaces – crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, apartments, townhouses, other commercial applications and entire houses
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 – AirWerx 140X
1 – 19.6 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 – User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card